Sunday, 4 October 2026

Subject and object pronouns

Title

The union and between subject and object like pronouns ... Pronuouns are words used instead of nouns: she, he, it, who, etc. May it mean that no differents between pronouns if it is about subject and object ... 

But how are they coming in the tittle as two if no differents?

Title description

I don't know them and they don't know me.

It is example of changes if one is object or subject like pronoun without proper name.

This all about changes when pronouns on the differents palces. 

Header

The first is large text with many pronouns that marked with bold font.

I read a story about people who live in the Green Street. Different people and different pronouns in different places. And different pronouns ... 

Question

 
Qustion to check my do I know the text. May yes, her family include four people: she, her husband and two childrens. And may she like John who live next hir.
 
But four in family.

How to use

  • We can replace noun with pronouns;
  • Possible different form for pronouns, but you and it remain constant;
  • Object pronoun possible to be with preposition: to, in, at, around;
  • I = me; you = you; he = him; she = her; it = it; we = us; they = them;
 

Tip #1

 
In English, full sentence need subject like noun or pronoun. That may common different between them when only subject relates with verb. Changes is to show state of pronoun ... If it is noun ... no different and changes are not reflected.
 
Hmm ... If it is about me changes is here ... Can I know how is Tom when her coming to him? Changes if we talk not personal that is informal and uncommon.
 
  • He coming to you. Tom coming to you. I am coming to you.
  • You coming to him. You coming to Tom. You coming to me.
When I need to change pronoun it will be all time not about person like it or not about dialog when I can say you. That mead than me is like third person more then myself.

Conclusion

  • Pronouns is for informal speech;
  • Helpful to make text easy to read if proper name is often;
 
  • Changes when it is not about communications or about person to mark;
  • If I use me it looks like a view for third person ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Progressive 's

Title I know something about but word progressive sounds   amazing in meaning when I think about how it looks. Mario's restaurant.  Look...