Title
I have equal title with one word and one numetic like the next. And it is misterious.
Header description
Title say: Play music and watch the bird. It may to make a mood to do two ... at the moment in the misterious surround.
Blogspot
I have an opinion from the internet about the guitars. Anybody like one of them and many examples of articles is here in the unformal situation.
People going like line and I can compare this with the sound wave ... This looks smooth line. Guitar between may for connect the text and this simbolic image of sound ...
Those people are different how a letters but line is smooth ... Yes when I speak or listen sound is common.
They are on the withered grass and blue sky is above ... Nice background. I like this. That may helpful to understand how to make the place if I like to be speaker ... Nice place is better for it.
Question
Play the guitar on the right background is good for all. I like music too, it is not only guitar ... It is exhaustively to understand about music. But while I writre this the conclusion in the end of this post complited but articles looks is not easy again ...
I may say articles like a people on the picture to make speak smooth ... I don't know how they are looking but I know that it is only three possible vision ... Articles can help to make speech are smooth and don't forget about background like a small tool that is easy to remmeber and use.
But I think need to use alternative measure that is right for sounds to understand where is better place for them and music or speech listening skill is needed.
How to use the
- Before the noun that we all know: the desert, the sea: all examples like to have proper name.
- About one unique thing: moon, world, Earth, ... : have a proper name.
- With streets and hotels: have a proper name too.
- Before superlatives: smalest, most, interesting ... It is unnamed measure and also like to be proper name. May interesting is popular journal rate. Like a Forbs where people on the different places and possible to replace it, that is only one example of many.
- With the uncountable nouns that may be countable. All coffee is not right definition ...
And also about things like an empty place, example: There is a concert tonight. It is about concert without content today with article a and like the privious lesson where I take it from the content and story of the Romeo and Juliet.
Tip #1
If talk about one exmaple of the specific things like about the may a model or tech how is it working: radio like tech, guitar like instrument, ...
When I have a document in patent meaning or similar I can set the proper name for it. But if not I can use the before.
Conclusion like to unofficial English language
- While writing I can use them to make sounds line like ... when I fell that any place is empty before noun within simple grammar condition: use the if noun is important in meaning and sound like to be else a or an but if sound needed;
- While reading it is equal but I take the author opinion here. I can write it like: if I see the - author expresses sympathy or set high value for anithing. If I see a or an it is only for make right sound line and author like this grammar definition ...
- Use proper name wihtout article to exclude the ... and a or an if about one of the past experience.
- Possible to change the sentence if it is not sounds good if I write or read other author if I read anithing ...
No comments:
Post a Comment