Title
One word and one numeric in the title. I can't find the definition for this word into the dictionary of Campbridge in grammar means. Definition is work done in a law office while training to be a lawyer, looks like for the result of. Numeris say that it is not one and I can tak of the title only that it will be unclear ...
Header description
This is question: Do you know the answer? Look like the logic trap ... I can't do the answer that needs. I mean that will be effective for me. Answer that will take result. A can only thinking about this question.
But I know that I read the book for learn English language and this is work of art to take knowledge include different artifical methods. I can be with opinion that is to make the Title more misterious.
What happened?
If I read this description of situation without knowledge who is Romeo and Juliet. I can't say nothing about. But I know that it was poison. Hm ...
It is about the situation out of work of art like "Romeo and Juliet" and looks like description of the dead without obvious cause. I know that it is book for learn English language, again.
What do authors mean? I think that it may be tip that I can't understand something without full context and out of this.
Question
Question ask me about any puzzle that I can't see, but while I read the answer for this I understand that story about Romeo and Juliet is the puzzle. It complitely proof for me that I on the right way with my reasoning.
Why do I have so misterious picture with many tips about any full context needed when I read this header? I know somthing about articles from the old book "An English Grammar" 1895 year:
An or a came from the old numeral ān,
meaning one.
I seriously had problem with articles before I found this old book and didn't understand what is this and how it was coming into the grammar ... Also the is that.
The article the comes from an old demonstrative adjective (sē, sēo, ðat, later thē, thēo, that) which was also an article in Old English. In Middle English the became an article, and that remained a demonstrative adjective.
Demonstrative adjective is the lesson later ...
How to use ...
- Articles go before nouns. Somtimes no.
- No articles for people or place names with exceptions.
- No articles if talk about things in general.
- Use a or an with singular and countable noun. Hmm ... but I know that they are is not important from the previous lesson.
- Use a or an to talk about which job somebody has.
- Use a before consonant and an before vowel.
- Use the before singular and plural and countable and uncountable nouns.
- Use the when it is about specific anithing without proper name.
- The Bank of England before Brexit;
- Bank of England after Brexit;
Tip #1
Looks beautiful because say that I can use an before world that begin vovel sound and consonant letter: an hour for example. It say me that pronunciation here is more important than recording.
Tip #2
I have an idea. I have the idea.
First is about undefined idea. Second if this idea have any definition or content that like to be definition.
The name of the tip is: Note the difference.
Conclusion like to official
- It is all about only: a, an and the ...
- Use the if noun without a proper name but is possible to set this name and it is not single in a meaning. The is that in past.
- An when first sound is wovel or a when first sound is consonant. When noun is countable and singular.
- I have an idea. Unnamed and without content, singular and countable. Looks like when I have a or an it may no important. And it may be not bad for begin that follows from the short story about Romeo and Juliet. Like to make a free place to fill it or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment