Monday, 28 September 2026

This, that, these, those

Title


I look for definitions words in title and all they are need to refer ... Difference in the may distance and first and third is singular and plural for refer without conditions. The second and fourth is for referer that show destance between speaker and anithing. Also is singular and plural.

The 1 + 3 is about depended. The 2 + 4 is about independed if want to write it shortly.

Title description


Description: This is me. If I say that sentence for myself. I make referer for myself ... and I independed with this sentence by that usage.

Header


Story about Anusibuno who is Ghana girl of herself. Looks an simple example ...
  • She talk about her school and say: these children. That mean a refer for children that near of her.
  • In the next she write about her home and use this is me. Also referer depended with her.
  • That is my dream. Looks that to be a photographer is independed of her and it is not her dream ... 
  • When she say about photo what she like. She use this, but city Accra on the photo described with those. She write: those are fishing boats. She is independed of them but depended with photo ... 

May be idea to be a photographer is of circumstance when he use it to explore the world.

Question


Question is about first language and I don't know about. I read the answer and understand official language of Ghana.

How to use


  1. About count and space
    1. Use this or that with a singular nouns.
    2. Use these or those with a plural nouns.
    3. Usually this or these for things or people which are near.
    4. Usually that or those for things or people which are not near. 
  2. About time
    1. Use this for things which happen now or will soon happen.
    2. Use that for things which happen in the past or have just finished.
    3. Use that to say more about something that someone just said.
      1. I want to be a photographer. That is my dream. Wrong. 
      2. A: She want to be a photographer. B: Really? I din't know that. Right.
    4. This or these, that or those in their meaning like depended or independed.

Tip #1 

When we talk about phone usually use this is to say about who is speaking.

Tip #2

The short form of this is = this's. Other don't have the short form.

Conclusion

  • This or these to refer for depended people or things. Sounds soft.
  • That or those to refer for independed people or things. Sounds hard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some, any, no, none

Title   In the title order from large amount to less. I think that no is more than none . I don't know different but it looks like any i...